Brief Description of the Bank's General Financial Reporting II software system (OFO-Bank II)
Certificate of Conformity OFO-Bank II v.3.1
Certificate of Conformity N POCC RU.OOO1.04БТ00.00066, of December 16, 2002 of the State Standardization Committee (Gosstandart) of Russia confirms the compliance of the General Financial Accountability of the Bank II (OFO-Bank II v.3.1) with the GOST (Russian national state standards) requirements and applicable regulatory instruments of the Bank of Russia and the Russian Federation's Finance Ministry
Certificate of Conformity OFO-Bank II v.3.0
Certificate of Conformity N POCC RU.OOO1.04БТ00.00065, of December 16, 2002 of the State Standardization Committee (Gosstandart) of Russia confirms the compliance of the General Financial Accountability of the Bank II (OFO-Bank II v.3.0) with the GOST (Russian national state standards) requirements and applicable regulatory instruments of the Bank of Russia and the Russian Federation's Finance Ministry.
The Bank's General Financial Reporting II software system is intended for the formulation of general financial reporting of a credit institution (monthly, quarterly, annual) according to Instructions N 110-И and N 17, Directive N 1270-У, and its submission to the relevant territorial department of the Central Bank of Russia on electronic carriers and on paper.
During 8 years of its exploitation the OFO-Bank II software system has gained recognition as a convenient, reliable and powerful tool for the drawing up of reporting in credit institutions, including multi-branch ones. A characteristic feature of the software system is the availability of its database storage, where the drawn-up reports of a credit institution and its branches are collected as of any balance sheet date together with calculation algorithms and control ratios, effective at the time of reporting formulation.
Version 3.0. of the software system is meant for the drawing up of reports of the banks having no branches.
Version 3.1. of the software system is meant for the drawing up of consolidated reports of multi-branch credit institutions.
Version 3.1. F (Ф) of the software system is intended for the drawing up of consolidated reports by the branches of multi-branch credit institutions.
Unique potentialities of this software system enables one to perform initial data import from any computer-aided banking system, manually input information from software programs, distributed by he Bank of Russia:
- PTK PSD (software technological system for data preparing and collecting)
The following documentation data can be entered or imported into the OFO-Bank II software system:
- turnover and balance statement (form N101), personal accounts included
- profit and loss reports (form N 102)
- decoding balance sheet accounts (Instruction N110-И)
- credit portfolio (form N 133)
- structure of the credit institution's own funds (form N 134)
- compulsory standards (form N 135)
- and other primary information
The system developers staked on the creation of a useful software product for professionals, engaged in the drawing up of reports. The realization of the most naturally occurring technological operations chain, easiness in handling, rich functionality the software system make it possible to reduce the duration period for drawing up reports several times.
The potentialities, put in the software system, make it possible to do as follows:
- automatically calculate and draw up reports, requiring no further corrections
- carry out computerized calculation and formulate reporting with the application of a system for decoding and corrections
- store the drawn-up reports of any credit institution (its branches) as of any reporting date with calculation algorithms and control ratios, effective at the reporting formulation time, in the database
control 'on-line' the correctness of drawing up reports with the use of the following:
- built-in apparatus of inter-form and intra-form control, meeting the requirements of software control ratios, distributed by the Bank of Russia
- built-in apparatus of additional user inter-form and intra-form control
submit the drawn-up reports to the relevant territorial department of the Bank of Russia on paper and electronic carriers in compliance with program files' formats, distributed by the Bank of Russia:
- establish an electronic data exchange system between the head office of a credit institution and its branches (\version 3.1.)
- formulate consolidated reporting of a multi-branch bank
- integrate reports with the MS Excel package
- carry out an express analysis for the formulated reporting